Friday, July 03, 2009

Back in School, Party's Over...

Since I've been out of school for a while, my wardrobe consists mostly of work-appropriate clothing and my shoes are mostly heels. Now that I'm back in school, it seems I have to revamp my whole closet to incorporate school-friendly clothing.

Since it's summer and I'm in LA, I can get by with shorts and tees. Madewell has the perfect casual looks that I want for school. I'm glad there's one close to me. :)

Each of the above looks are totally me (which is probably why I love Madewell). Simple and casual and quintessentially California.

I'm going to miss my heels. :(

2 comments:

MadsaboutU said...

i have yet to see you wear a fedora hat and a vest, wink*

cheeky_deb said...

um, never! well, the vest is ok...i actually have a couple of those...but not the fedora. I was going to put that in the post...lol