Thursday, July 05, 2007

TAG!

What was the highlight of your week? Watching my friend Junee have contractions and coming back to her room 30 minutes later to find a beautiful baby girl next to her.

Whose car were you in last? Mine

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Tonight!

What color shirt are you wearing? Cream

How long is your hair? Mid-back

Last movie you watched? Sicko in theaters and Step Up on TV

Last thing you ate? Bi Bim Bop from Edibles (my lunch)

Last thing you drank? Sprite

Where did you sleep last night? My bed

Are you happy right now? Yeah…and a little sleepy.

What did you say last? Ha!

Where is your phone? Under a pile of paper

What was the last museum you went to? Ayala Museum in Manila

What color are your eyes? Dark brown

Who came over last? My place? Arash.

When was the last time you had your heart broken? Long time ago (thank God.)

Who/what do you hate/dislike currently? Deidra, lol.

What are you listening to? Stephanie talking on the phone

If you could have one thing right now what would it be? My bonus, hahaha!


What is your favorite scent?
Citrus scents

Who makes you happiest right now? My boyfriend and my family.

What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping

Are you left-handed? Nope.

What's for dinner tonight? Leftovers

When Is Your Birthday? October 27

Who was the last person to send you a text message? Karen, I think.

When was the last time you went to a swimming pool? Everyday, my apartment has one.


Where was the last place you went shopping? Albertson’s…does that count? Lol.

How do you feel about your hair right now? I need a haircut.

Do you have any expensive jewelry? Yeah, but I don’t use it.

AIM or MSN? None, Microsoft Communicator.

Where does most of your family live? My immediate family is here in L.A.

Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have 3 younger brothers.

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Nope

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I can’t believe I have to go to work today.


Do you drink beer? Sometimes…too much calories though.

Myspace or Facebook? None.

Do you have T-Mobile? Nope. AT&T.

What is your favorite subject in school? In High School, I loved Math. In college, my history class…very interesting.

Do you have any talents? I dance.

Have you ever been in a wedding? Yes.


Do you have any children? Someday hopefully.


Did you take a nap today? Nope, but I wish I did

Ever met someone famous? Yup

Do you want to be famous one day? HECK YES!

Are you multitasking right now?
Nope, too sleepy.


Could you handle being in the military? Handle it? Probably. Would I want to? Not really.


What is your average cell phone bill? $65/month

Do you believe in Karma? Sometimes

Ever been to Las Vegas? Yup.

What are you doing today? I’m supposed to be working.

Have you ever been gambling? Yeah, but I’d rather watch.

When is the last time you updated your blog? Right about now.

Have you been to New York City? Yup

Ever been to Disneyland/world? Yes to both Disneyland and Disneyworld.


Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Not really


Last thing you cooked? I think rice and chorizo de bilbao…lol, very fattening.

Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Dropped it.

Last time you were sick? A while ago…in April after I came back from vacation. I got the stomach flu.

Friend that makes you laugh the hardest? Anna…but I don’t get to see her as much as I would like to.


No comments: