Thursday, July 20, 2006

Getting to Know Me

I found this silly questionnaire online during one of my lazy days at work. This will be my tribute to one of my favorite movies of all time…The King and I. You know, the part where they sang ‘Getting to Know You’. Anyway, here goes…

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT?
One bedroom second-floor apartment

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Visitor’s Guide to New York City

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse. =)

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly, introduces kids to the basics of capitalism. I’m not sure if that’s necessarily a good thing.

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?In Style and Lucky

6a. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Smells in general – coffee & food cooking on the stove or oven or grill. Perfrumes – Marc Jacobs & Issey Miyake

6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rotten eggs, garbage, anything rotten

7. FAVORITE SOUND?
laughter

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?Being cheated (in more than one context) -> makes me feel stupid

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
“what time is it?”

10. FAVORITE COLOR?
Lilac or lavender

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Depends who is calling. Sometimes I don't answer it at all. Caller id rocks.

12. FUTURE Child's NAME?
Girl: Cassidy Nicole or Lorelai Cassidy
Boy: Alexander Nicolo or Marcus Alexander

13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
Family & friends

14. FAVORITE FOODS?
Japanese Food (not just sushi) and Spanish Tapas and good, bloody steak

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?If these were the only two choices, then chocolate, I guess.

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Yes, but ever since my accident (that broke, nay shattered both bones in my left forearm) I’ve been driving really carefully (which means slower than I used to).

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No, they make me sneeze.

18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Scary

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1997 Toyota Corolla

20. MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE?
Angelina Jolie – she’s hot.

21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Mango margarita and mango mojito

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Scorpio baby, yeah.

23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes.

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Buyer for a cool boutique that I also own.

25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE?
same color I always dye it…mahogany

26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes, unfortunately.

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
depends on the situation

28. FAVORITE MOVIES: The King and I, Braveheart, Dumb & Dumber, My Cousin Vinny

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Nope

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Stor-it-all with a bunch of papers

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 12

32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Trojan football. Go Trojans!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. student
2. retail
3. financial analyst
4. real estate office manager

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The King and I
2. My Cousin Vinny
3. Love Actually
4. Jerry Maguire

Four places you have lived: (most recent)
1. palms/cheviot hills area
2. west hollywood
3. silverlake
4. malibu

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. amazing race
2 top model
3. project runway
4. grey’s anatomy

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. orlando
2. las vegas
3. boracay, philippines
4. Cagayan de oro, philippines

Four websites I visit daily:
1. MSN
2. Yahoo
3. Perfect Pet Rescue
4. Google

Four of my favorite foods:
1. japanese
2. thai
3. tapas
4. steak

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Greece
2. Italy Tuscany region
3. South Africa
4. Bahamas

Four things I always carry with me:
1. cell phone
2. purse
3. keys
4. debit card

I guess the above questionnaire doesn't really tell people much about me except what I like and don't like. Getting to know someone is an adventure that takes time and patience. It is not something that can be summarized with a few questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»